Schools Attended by Mott Hall 3 Graduates
- Phillips Academy Andover
- The Middlesex School
- Preston High School
- St. Marks School
- St. Raymond School for Boys and Girls
- Academy of Mount St. Ursula
- Cathedral High School
- Aquinas High School
- Mt. Saint Michael School
- The Taft School
- Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School
- Choate Rosemary Hall All Hallows High School
- Bronx High School of Science
- High School of American Studies at Lehman College
- Brooklyn Technical High School
- Brooklyn Latin High School
- Stuyvesant High School
- High School for Math, Science, and Engineering at City College
- Bard High School Early College
- Beacon High School
Why Choose Us
- Students are exposed to a wide variety of extra-curricular and sporting options
- Our computer lab offers students interactive and customized learning opportunities. All of our classrooms have SMARTboards.
- In our science classes, our teachers guide students in developing the practices of real scientists.
- Students have a wide variety of enrichment opportunities both during the school day and after school.
- MHIII teachers not only encourage creativity and critical thinking, but self-discipline and responsibility as well.
Middle school is a great time for trying new things, seeing what the world has to offer, and growing in new directions. Our weekly Talent Period at Mott Hall III is dedicated school time for [...]
During my first year of teaching ELA, I really struggled with organization. I tried several ways of keeping up with collecting, reading, commenting, and distributing 70 essays per week until I discovered Doctopus and Goobric. [...]