Schools Attended by Mott Hall 3 Graduates
- Phillips Academy Andover
- The Middlesex School
- Preston High School
- St. Marks School
- St. Raymond School for Boys and Girls
- Academy of Mount St. Ursula
- Cathedral High School
- Aquinas High School
- Mt. Saint Michael School
- The Taft School
- Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School
- Choate Rosemary Hall All Hallows High School
- Bronx High School of Science
- High School of American Studies at Lehman College
- Brooklyn Technical High School
- Brooklyn Latin High School
- Stuyvesant High School
- High School for Math, Science, and Engineering at City College
- Bard High School Early College
- Beacon High School
Why Choose Us
- Students are exposed to a wide variety of extra-curricular and sporting options
- Our computer lab offers students interactive and customized learning opportunities. All of our classrooms have SMARTboards.
- In our science classes, our teachers guide students in developing the practices of real scientists.
- Students have a wide variety of enrichment opportunities both during the school day and after school.
- MHIII teachers not only encourage creativity and critical thinking, but self-discipline and responsibility as well.
Hi students! Below is a link to a video which shows you how to use the New York Public Library's online book reserve system. This system will allow you to search for books, and get [...]
To make sure that our school best meets the needs of its students, we recently created our own online library system. In addition to hours and hours of after school time clearing closet space for [...]
My course is designed to prepare students for the New York State Living Environment Regents exam. During our unit of study on diffusion and osmosis, my students learn that all cells contain membranes that are selectively permeable, [...]